March 20, 2021 - We were excited to celebrate the first annual World Behavior Analysis Day, along with our international colleagues and communities! Enjoy the Live Premiere below!
We are pleased to join our World Behavior Analysis Day team members to announce the inaugural celebration of World Behavior Analysis Day (WBAD) taking place on March 20th, 2021! Behavior analysts and behavior analytic organizations across the globe, including members of DCABA, united together to develop this day to celebrate the dynamic science of behavior analysis! In honor of its founder, B.F. Skinner's birthday was chosen to celebrate World Behavior Analysis Day! Designating World Behavior Analysis Day will provide a platform for educating many others about the field and highlight its many contributions to society at large.
Live Video Premiere: On March, 20th at noon 12:00 P.M. Eastern Time, (GMT 4pm), please join our team in premiering the World Behavior Analysis Day video on YouTube at the following link: https://youtu.be/MSBeIJ68jZA . This link will only become live on March 20th at 12:00 p.m. EST. Until then, you will see the countdown clock to the premiere located on the video.
Help Us Celebrate: We are excited to celebrate the first annual World Behavior Analysis Day this March 20th on B.F. Skinner’s birthday, along with our international colleagues and communities! We would like your help to promote behavior analysis and this first annual World Day! To spread the joy of this special day, our Celebration social media campaign includes local BCBAs, parents, students, and professionals, sharing with our community why they became behavior analysts and why they love behavior analysis! To be featured in our Celebration campaign on March 20th, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your sentence: “I became a behavior analyst because ____” Or “I love behavior analysis because _____” and include your title (parent, bcba, rbt, etc.), along with your first name and last initial and state! Feel free to send as many quotes as you can from parents, teachers, employees, students, and behaviorists from your organizations and community so we can highlight this special day and field! Please spread the word and don’t forget to join us for the Live Video Premiere at noon EST!
1. For more information about World Behavior Analysis Day, please visit:
and “Like” their Facebook page and https://www.facebook.com/WorldBehaviorAnalysisDay'
2. Promote World Behavior Analysis Day by sharing the video link (https://youtu.be/MSBeIJ68jZA) along with the hashtag #WorldBehaviorAnalysisDay #WBAD
3. For the official listing of World Behavior Analysis Day, please visit National Day Archives at:
To help disseminate WBAD, please:
● Share this information with the members of your organizations, your friends, family, colleagues, and news media
● Distribute the information on association and personal websites, Facebook pages, Twitter, Instagram, and all types of social media and other outlets (please use hashtag #WorldBehaviorAnalysisDay and #WBAD
● Distribute the information at your place of work, school, etc.
● Explore recognition of World Behavior Analysis Day by companies, government (such as city councils; state, provincial, regional, national legislatures), and international organizations
● Organize activities to celebrate and increase public awareness of behavior analysis
● Recognize people working in various areas in behavior analysis
● Additional creative ways to "get the word out” are welcomed!
● Please include these elements on your social media, flyers, emails, press releases, etc:
● Name: World Behavior Analysis Day
● Date: March 20th
● Hashtags: #WorldBehaviorAnalysisDay and #WBAD
● Instagram: BehaviorDay
● Website: www.behavioranalysisday.com
● Premiere Video: https://youtu.be/MSBeIJ68jZA